When we demolish buildings, we carefully salvage quality materials which can be reused in construction and styling. Our yard, stocks a huge range of the highest-quality recycled building materials and vintage house furnishings, which have been carefully recovered from old homes and buildings.
Our popular recycle yard has become a thriving marketplace for builders, renovators, home owners, gardeners, designers and artists.
- Renovate and build on a budget.
- Find vintage pieces that aren’t available on the market.
- Mix and match furnishings to meet your décor needs.
- Do your part in recycling and help save the planet.
OUR EVERCHANGING RANGE INCLUDES
- Recycled timber
- Silky oak
- Red cedar
- Stainless steel sinks
- Complete toilet suites
- Internal and exterior doors
- French doors
- Security screens
- Sliding glass windows
- Glass louvres
- Louvre galleries
- Corrugated iron
- Colourbond, trim-deck
- Decking timber
- Recycled bricks
If you’re looking for a specific item, our knowledgeable staff are happy to help you find it. One thing is for certain, you’ll never want to pay full price again!
- Our YARD is located at - 25 Carmel St, Garbutt.
- Open Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 5pm, Saturday - 7.30am to midday.
NOT SURE WHERE
Call Townsville Demolitions today on (07) 4775 7148, and tell us what’s on your shopping list.